Element Patient Requirements
Thank you for helping keep our team and patients safe. Please review our updated patient protocols prior to your appointment.
- Answer screening questions. When scheduling and confirming appointments, we will be asking COVID-19 screening questions. Please answer them honestly and completely to ensure we can provide you service.
- Wear a mask whenever possible. If you have a mask, please wear it to your appointment. Due to limited availability, we will not be able to provide one to you.
- Fill out your paperwork in advance. Whenever possible, required paperwork (including a COVID-19 Informed Consent form) will be emailed to you prior to your appointment. Please fill it out prior to your arrival at our office.
- Wait until your appointment time. Instead of coming in early, we ask you wait until your scheduled appointment time to enter our building. If you arrive early, please wait in your car.
- Don’t bring guests. The fewer people in our rooms, the better. If a chaperone is required, only one additional ADULT is allowed. If aerosol generating procedures are to be performed, the chaperone will be asked to leave the room during that time.
- Use hand sanitizer. We are asking all patients to use hand sanitizer upon entry. We encourage frequent handwashing as well!