Thank you for helping keep our team and patients safe.
Please review our updated patient protocols prior to your appointment.
- Wear a Mask. While in our lobby, checking-in, and checking-out, masks are required. You will not be required to wear a mask during your appointment.
- Stay home if you feel ill. If you are experiencing illness or COVID-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment and refrain from entering the office. You will not be charged a rescheduling fee.
- Fill out your paperwork in advance. Whenever possible, required paperwork will be sent to you prior to your appointment. Please complete before you arrive at our office.
- Wait until your appointment time. Instead of coming in early, we ask you wait until your scheduled appointment time to enter our building. If you arrive early, we kindly ask you wait in your vehicle.
- Don’t bring guests. To limit possible exposure, we are minimizing the number of people in our rooms. If a chaperone is required, only one additional ADULT is allowed. If aerosol-generating procedures are to be performed, the chaperone may be asked to leave the room during that time.
- Use hand sanitizer. We are asking all patients to use hand sanitizer upon entry. We encourage frequent handwashing as well!